Vertical Measures Hosting All-Day Search Marketing Workshop
Arizona based Vertical Measures is hosting an all-day search marketing workshop, The Convergence of Search, Social & Content Marketing, on April 7, 2011, in Tempe, AZ. Arnie Kuenn, founder and president of Vertical Measures will be speaking on topics such as content marketing, keyword research, link building and measurement. The all-day Vertical Measures workshop is designed to be hands on by students and Kuenn together.
Students of the workshop will not only leave with ideas and feedback from Kuenn regarding their specific business or industry, but will also take home a handful of free, helpful resources for implementing and maintaining a successful content marketing strategy.
Not convinced yet?
Here are the Top 5 reasons to attend the workshop.
5. Kuenn has more than 20 years of digital marketing experience. He has started various companies that have serviced many big name clients. He is a regular speaker at internet marketing conferences throughout the year and is the president of AZ Interactive Marketing Association (AZIMA), which holds monthly dinners with renowned speakers from across the country.
4. Who wouldn’t mind being in Arizona at the beginning of April? The weather is going to be stellar!
3. A FREE copy of Kuenn’s new book: Accelerate!: Content Development and Marketing to Grow Your Business Online.
2. Kuenn + You + workshop schedule = better business = more revenue.
1. Giving you absolutely no more excuses, we’re providing you with an exclusive promo code (vm4friends) worth 40% off the price of registration. Boom!
Now, no more excuses. Register. We’ll see you there!
LocationDynamic Worldwide – 4500 N. Lakeshore Dr. #695, Tempe, AZ 85282
Nearby HotelsEmbassy Suites Phoenix-Tempe – 4400 South Rural Road, Tempe, Arizona 85282
March 25, 2011 at 11:11 pm